Lauren is growing up so fast! It just seems expedited by the fact that she's trying to keep up with her big sister, and I don't know where my little baby went. A few days ago we switched the girls' beds and Lauren started sleeping in a toddler bed too. She has done so amazing- really- I mean I am so grateful for this blessing, and I don't know if I deserve it. With any sort of transition or teaching I always brace myself for the worse and work through it, but she has done so well at staying in her bed all night. What a blessing! The first night she experimented a little, but I was right there peeking through the door and just popped her right back in bed a few times and last night she stayed in her bed for the entire night. She is just amazing! And really is becoming a big girl so fast.
Perfect-Day moment
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment