Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Sunday Walk

Today the weather was so beautiful and I thought I would take full advantage of it and walk to church with the girls (from my parents house- that would be a LONG walk from our house). : ) Drew and I are trying to save on gas, so we've been driving only one car to church on Sunday- even though he has to be there an hour and a half before church starts, so this made for a great time filler for me and the girlies.

I just think the walk was a blessing. My Dad went with me and it was great just to relax and talk to him- I actually wished we could have just kept walking and talking, the girls did great (aka fell asleep), and the weather was so enjoyable.

Sundays have been a struggle for us, especially with the afternoon time and reverse schedule, so it was good to find the silver lining in late church and enjoy a nice walk.

No comments: