Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sweet Kisses

Today I was sick! This morning was pretty miserable- stomach pains that hurt really bad, throw up (which I hate!), diarrhea, fever, chills, and headache. I was a mess! It was one of those I just want to curl up on the bathroom floor moments, and in the midst of me being miserable my two little sweeties were just so concerned. It was really so sweet, and as I think back on the experience I am so grateful for those two little blessings that kept offering me kisses and hugs to make me all better (even though I didn't really want them to see me like that). What a blessing they were to me, and somehow, their little kisses did help me feel better. I am also grateful and so blessed for Drew, who took most the day off to wrangle those little blessings so I could sleep and rest. As I was laying in bed with him by me I just kept thinking as I was dozing, "Aah, I'm so glad you're here, I'm so glad you love me." What a little family of blessings I have.

No comments: