I really do love General Conference weekend. There are so many uplifting talks; I feel so inspired and motivated to be better in so many ways. Today was wonderful. I love to feel the Spirit in our home, and conference is a great way to do just that. I also feel so blessed for the wonderful communication systems that are in place today. It really is amazing to think of how many people are able to watch and listen to the same broadcast- all around the world- in conference centers, churches, homes; all gathered together to be uplifted and edified with the word of the Lord. It just really makes me think that this is what technology is all about. This is what it was created for- to help move the work of the Lord forward, and I'm excited to see what else it can do.
Perfect-Day moment
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment