Is it obvious that I'm on a General Conference high? I love these semi-annual meetings! Since this recent conference Drew and I have decided to be more diligent in our couple scripture study, and so far it has already blessed me! Tonight we decided to study further one of our favorite conference talks from this last session and we chose President Uchtdorf's talk on hope. It really was doubly enriching watching it again and studying and comparing the different aspects that we each found applicable to our lives. I really liked when he quoted the author who said, "In the midst of winter, we find within us an invincible summer." There really is so much need for hope in the world today, and it really can sustain us in our trials. I am blessed for such great counsel and I am excited for more blessings I hope will come from our renewed scripture study time.
Perfect-Day moment
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment