I had a sweet moment with Abigail tonight that really was a blessing to me. After she was tucked in bed she wanted me to come in and cuddle her for a little bit and as I was snuggled up by her I could really hear her heartbeat. As I was listening I was reminded of the first time I heard that little heartbeat when I was only a few weeks pregnant, and now- four years later- here was that same little heart just beating away. Somehow I found myself loving her a little extra and holding her a little longer and thinking that that heart is only getting bigger and she's not going to be my little one for much longer. I love that girl. She is such a blessing, and I want to cherish every little heartbeat of her life.
Perfect-Day moment
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment