Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Shopping

October is halfway over- and I have no blog posts : (. It's time to fill in some blanks, so brace yourself for backdated posts.

I'll start with today. Today definitely had ups and downs, but I must say that my biggest 'up' or blessing was a successful shopping trip. All you Moms know how blessed those few and far between wonder trips can be, and today was really great. I took both the girls and we strolled the aisles, picking out costume fabric and plenty of groceries. It was a wonderful time and truly a blessing to my day. Abigail is big enough to walk now around the store and not be confined to a cart, so there is always plenty of room for things to go awry, but she did so great, as did Lauren who is confined, but doesn't always like it. I love those little girls and I'm so blessed for them and so blessed especially when I feel like my hard work in teaching and training them pays off. Hooray for a good shopping trip!

No comments: