This may seem like a tiny, insignificant blessing, but I'm beginning to think that there is no such thing. Even the little things can really make a big difference in my day. Today I finally figured out how to do an inside-out french braid. I have had so much fun with Abbie's hair recently, and I love it even more because it is all new for me and I love to learn and try new things, but this inside-out french braid has been driving me crazy. I've watched tutorials and practiced with Abbie's hair, but it wasn't clicking... until today. Of course it was about 3/4s of the way through, but that last 1/4 actually looked good and I finally figured out what I was doing wrong. To me, that is a blessing, and I am grateful to have learned something new.
Perfect-Day moment
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment