Monday, December 8, 2008

Birthday Boy

Drew is a blessing to my life every single day and today is his birthday. I feel so blessed to have someone love me so much. Sometimes I feel so undeserving- I'm really such a goof at heart- and yet he still loves me.

Tonight while we were out celebrating his bday together we did a little shopping to spend my "$10 off a $10 purchase" coupon that was burning a hole in my coupon organizer (you thought I was going to say 'pocket' didn't you, but remember- I'm a goof). I thought it would be a great chance for him to pick out a little extra something fun for himself, but he insisted that we get me some more funky socks that I love wearing (yet again- goof), and so we did. Drew is the biggest blessing of my life, and yet it is manifested in so many small and simple ways- like a few pairs of socks for me on his birthday. I am blessed.

No comments: