I know I've been slacking at keeping these posts up to date- I think the adversary is trying to distract me from remembering all of my blessings and from whom they come. And so, I'm even more motivated to make time and record the wonderful ways in which my life is daily blessed. Today: a full night's sleep.
Sleep is something that Drew and I take pretty seriously- we are advocates of the BabyWise methodology and have had our kids sleeping through the night and taking quality naps from when they were very small, so when they start getting together and causing mischief we definitely take notice, and well, lose sleep. Lauren, in particular has been a recent little rascal in the night- and insists on waking up Abbie (who can open up the door for her) and then come to our room and wake us up. Well, last night was different. The girls slept in different rooms and neither one woke up at all. All night. And for me, that is a much needed blessing.
Now, if I can just figure out how to get Abbie to take a good nap before 4pm...
No comments:
Post a Comment