I did a lot today! And with so much going on I am so grateful that everything went so smoothly and that the timing worked out for everything. I took the girls to a fun playdate, met Drew at a store to buy puppy things as a family, picked up my prints from the printers, gave the girls good naps, went to Olympia as a family, met with the contractor and finished up this project, the girls and Drew got to do more puppy shopping, I made it back in time to teach my class at Enrichment, and Drew had the girls in bed when I got home. I have some days where I have next to nothing planned out of the house, but sometimes one glitch can really mess up my plans, and today went so smoothly and that is such a big blessing.
Perfect-Day moment
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment