I am so blessed for such a wonderful husband, and today, like everyday, I am so grateful for him. I wasn't feeling very well tonight and just felt that I needed to sleep; like there was a sickness of something coming, and if I could just sleep and get some rest then I could beat it before it struck. And I am so blessed to have got that wish. I went to bed tonight before 7:30. I actually even went to bed before the girls did- Drew took care of them and did their whole bedtime routine so I could rest.
In a Sunday School lesson a few weeks back that focused on Joseph and Emma's callings to support each other I was telling my class about a tag-team marriage where one person takes the slack and makes up the difference when the other is stressed or frustrated or tired or anything. This happens all the time with me and Drew and it really is a big blessing. When one of us is needing a break, the other is there to step up and be extra patient and loving with the girls until they're ready for a break and back and forth it sometimes goes. This is usually evident for us in little things, but tonight Drew just really stepped up and let me get the rest I needed while he took care of everything. I am so blessed.
In a Sunday School lesson a few weeks back that focused on Joseph and Emma's callings to support each other I was telling my class about a tag-team marriage where one person takes the slack and makes up the difference when the other is stressed or frustrated or tired or anything. This happens all the time with me and Drew and it really is a big blessing. When one of us is needing a break, the other is there to step up and be extra patient and loving with the girls until they're ready for a break and back and forth it sometimes goes. This is usually evident for us in little things, but tonight Drew just really stepped up and let me get the rest I needed while he took care of everything. I am so blessed.
1 comment:
Thanks SweetHeart, I sure love and appreciate when you do those things for me too!
Post a Comment