Today was a wonderful, crazy, busy day that had the potential to really stress me out- but only did for a very short time. At the last minute Drew and I decided to spend the afternoon and evening in Seattle with some friends. Drew had been planning to see his best friend, Adam, during his layover, and the girls and I decided to join in so Adam could see them too.
There were a few stressful moments of Seattle driving that remind me why small cities really are such a blessing, and the whole evening really was a blessing that it was able to be put together at such short notice. We had a great time at The Museum of Flight in Seattle and I know the girls loved it. There were definitely different aspects of the museum that were more appealing to them, and when I remembered that this was their memories in the making and let them go to the exhibits that were best for them they really had a wonderful time- and I did too!
No comments:
Post a Comment