As I've been writing this blog, every day I ponder the question, "How have I seen the Lord's kindness in my life today?" The tricky thing has become narrowing it down to one blessing to focus on- the Lord is so kind, and often I think that kindness gets shown through other people. For me today that was my mom. Not for any earth-shattering service or wonder, but for the simple fact that she is always there when I need her to be. My mom is so eager to help me, and all of us kids, that I often forget what a real blessing that can be. I think that sometimes the littlest gestures can show the largest underlying values, and for my mom those little gestures really add up. What a blessing it is to have a mom who is also a friend. I hope when my girls are older, I will be the same to them.
Perfect-Day moment
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment