Sunday, January 27, 2008

An On-Time Miracle

Today was the first Sunday of the new year that the girls and I have been on time to church and I have been so excited all day that that is definitely the blessing I want to share. Our new church schedule has been a big burden for our little family, so it was great to see all of the different factors come together today for us to be on time. Drew helped me get the girls dressed in their Sunday clothes before he left; I put Lauren down much earlier to try for a nap before church and she took a great nap; Abbie was able to have enough time to eat a good lunch so she wouldn't be hungry at church; I woke Lauren up early enough to nurse her before finally leaving; there were no slow-pokes in front of us on the way there; I pulled in right behind my Dad who was able to help me get the girls out of the car; Abbie went to the bathroom quite quickly when we got there before heading off to the nursery; and I walked into my meeting right on time. Those are a lot of little blessings that add up to one big blessing. And I hope for a repeat next week.

No comments: