Today I remember again how thankful I am to be close to family. While we are twice as close to Drew's family as we used to be, which makes trips so much more doable there, we are only fifteen minutes from my parents house and it truly is such a blessing. I am grateful to attend events, do activities together, and learn things from each member of my family that would not be feasible unless we were in such close proximity to each other.
Today I finished filing our taxes, and I feel very blessed to not only get it done, but to learn much more about the process so I can do it mostly on my own next year. My dad, (a CPA,) has always done our taxes for us, but I really have been wanting to learn the basics to be more self sufficient, and I'm grateful for the opportunity and time that we had together today to accomplish that. It is just another small manifestation of the Lord's kindness in blessing us to be so close to my family.
Today I finished filing our taxes, and I feel very blessed to not only get it done, but to learn much more about the process so I can do it mostly on my own next year. My dad, (a CPA,) has always done our taxes for us, but I really have been wanting to learn the basics to be more self sufficient, and I'm grateful for the opportunity and time that we had together today to accomplish that. It is just another small manifestation of the Lord's kindness in blessing us to be so close to my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment