Today I feel the Lord's kindness in my life by blessing me with a nice run. It is a tricky thing to have all of the factors in place to have what I consider to be a good run....that means no dogs chasing me, no girls crying in the jogger, no cold lungs, no swallowing bugs, no rainy mud puddles, etc etc. All these factors do play into how much I enjoy my run, but honestly most of the contributing factors are internal...and mostly mental. If I feel weak or tired or cranky or sore then I find myself just wanting to give up and stop, but if I can control my mental attitude and stay positive than I feel great. Today, I guess was just a turning point for me, because I decided to just go for it and do double what I've been doing and it was hard and I walked some, but it felt great to do it. I need that feeling to continue to drive me and help me stay positive in my future training. I am grateful for a nice run today.
Perfect-Day moment
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment