Today I bit off a little more than I could chew on my run attempt and I was very grateful for a friendly community member who gave me access to a much needed short-cut. I was trying to run the whole way around Lake Limerick, but hadn't ever done it before and got quite tuckered out way on the other side of it. There's a nice park there that has a dock that hooks up to a path alongside the lake that cuts off about one mile of the loop made just by roads, but the gated entry was locked. I feel very blessed to have met someone who told me how to access the park- we need a separate pass- and let me use hers so I could make it home much sooner. It was a blessing on many levels- I met someone new, I got to take a breather while she got her pass, the girls got a much more scenic trip in the jogger by the lake, and I made it home much faster and less exhausted than otherwise. I know that Heavenly Father uses others to answer our prayers, and I'm glad He does so even for the littlest of things.
Perfect-Day moment
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment