I've been trying to get everything ready for our upcoming busy weekend, and today I needed to go get some cardboard to build Abigail's cardboard castle for her birthday party. I want to get most of the party prep stuff done before Jenna, Kevan, Zariah, and Jill all come this weekend, but my list is pretty big and I was just hoping that everything would go smoothly. Today, it did. I was quite anxious about having to go try to find large cardboard pieces around town by myself, but the first place I went had plenty of large, dry, and mostly easy-access cardboard. That was a huge blessing to me. My other errands ran smoothly as well and I was in a great mood and ready to get the party ready all because of cardboard, which was a blessing and little answer to a little prayer that made a big difference in my day.
Perfect-Day moment
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment