Monday, April 21, 2008

Daddy Time at the Park

Drew has been working so hard on building our fence (which I am so excited for!), but it has taken away some of his Daddy time from the girls, and it is beginning to really weigh on them. Abigail sometimes just looks at me and says, "I want my DaDa" and it is so sweet because they really do love him so much. So, today we changed our Monday schedule a little so that Drew and the girls could have some good daddy-daughter time during his lunch break. He met us at a park near his work and they played and played while I ran some errands. I feel so blessed today, not only for such a wonderful husband who's also a great dad, but for a job and schedule that allows him to meet up with his girls during his busy day.

No comments: