Today I feel very blessed to spend some time with friends and family. We had some friends over for dinner and games and it was so fun. Drew and I have been trying to get a better schedule of inviting our friends over to our home, but things always seem to come up or I just keep waiting for one more project to be finished before they come etc., but it was so great to just do it. There are quite a few people that I've been wanting to get to know better and have over, and today I feel blessed and motivated to just set a date and stick to it. So often in life I find myself thinking of all the things I 'should' do, and somehow they end up being the things that I never really do. Instead I'm going to think that they are the things I 'am doing' and just start doing them. I feel blessed for a great evening and some good motivation.
Perfect-Day moment
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment