Thursday, April 10, 2008

Love Languages

Tonight I attended an enrichment activity where we had a book review on "The Five Love Languages." I have heard of this book before, but have never read it, and it was very interesting to hear the concepts presented about how we feel and express love in different ways. This was so fascinating to me and it is applicable to any relationship where love is present- the love of a spouse or for a child, for a sibling or family member, for friends or neighbors; we are taught to love one another, and knowing how others receive love differently will help us do that better. I thought it was a very beneficial presentation and I'm going to try harder to show my love for others in ways that are meaningful to them. I feel blessed to have attended and I really think that having this new perspective will bless my life and help me bless the lives of others.

No comments: