Today Drew and I spent the day snorkeling, and it was so much fun and such a blessing to see the ocean really come to life. I love seeing new places, I love seeing new animals and plants and experiencing the diversity of so many types of beauty. Today, it just really hit me again at how beautiful and blessed we are to live in this world. Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ are amazing- the more I see and learn about our world and the different plants and animals that also live here, the more I am in awe of how beautiful the whole system is. It is overwhelming to think of all of the different species that all play a role in magnifying their individual spheres and how each one adds and compliments the others.
Drew made fun of me today, because I used up most of my underwater camera film before I 'even got to the good stuff.' This was my first time snorkeling, and it is true that I started snapping pictures at the first tiny fish I saw, but I was just so exhilerated and excited about each and every one that I could hardly help myself. As the day progressed and we ventured into deeper and deeper water, I was wishing for more film because the ocean just came more and more to life with so much coral and exotic fish and urchins and rays that I had never seen in this way before. What a blessing it was to experience the ocean in this way, what a blessing it is to all of us to live in such a beautiful world and what a blessing it is to be a part of this great plan of happiness.
No comments:
Post a Comment