Today was so special. It was Mothers Day, but we also just returned from our trip, so being with my girls and appreciating the role of motherhood just seemed extra sweet today. Most Mother's Days, my heart turns to my own mother and it was similar today, but I also felt a special appreciation for my role as a mother and for the great calling that it is. Motherhood is hard, because it's something that so many people seem to take for granted; so much more focus seems to be on world events than the sweet moments enjoyed by mothers in the home. Today I feel very blessed to be a mother, and even for all of the hardships and trials that come from it; the blessings and the moments of joy far outweigh it. I feel motivated to take more pride and a greater positive attitude in this calling in my life. I love being a mom! I love my sweet girls and I'm going to try harder to be the best mother that I can for them.
Perfect-Day moment
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment