Saturday, May 10, 2008

No Place Like Home

There really is no place like home. One of the great things about this vacation was that it helped me realize how much I really love and rely on my 'home sweet home.' It's one thing to be at home and always wishing to get away, but it's a far greater to be away and only wanting to be home.

It is so wondefrul to be home. This morning I just couldn't help but go to wake my girls up early so I could see them and snuggle them. I came into their room and Abbie just jumped up, saying, "Mom! Mom! You're off the boat! You're off the boat!" and covered me with hugs and kisses. Yes, there's no place like home.


I am so blessed for our nice home; not for the walls or the windows or the doors, but for our family and the love that we have for each other and the love that abounds here. I loved being away, but I love even more being back.

No comments: