This weekend Drew and I were able to take a backpacking trip together to Lena Lake. Melissa was so kind and enthusiastic to watch our girls and is such a blessing to us to let us get this time away. The girls had a wonderful time with Aunt Melissa and Drew and I had a wonderful time enjoying more of God's creations. I just can't get enough of hiking and exploring new places. Our world truly is so beautiful and has such a fascinating variety to it that it is so exciting to explore. It's hard to know what to write about specifically for this weekend- I feel blessed for so many things: our safety, the natural beauty, the weather, our time together, knowing our girls were in good hands, returning home. I am blessed for this weekend experience and for seeing God's handiwork in an up-close way.
Perfect-Day moment
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment