Today I once again feel very blessed for my sweet husband, and how he is always willing to put his schedule on hold for me and our girls. Tonight Drew and his buddies went golfing right after work and then we were thinking to maybe go on a family bike ride when he got back. He called after a couple hours when he would have normally been done with all nine holes only to say that they were only through six, but he knew that we might be expecting him so he wanted to check and see. I confirmed that we were ready and the girls were just getting in the bike trailer. He didn't even give me a chance to say anything else, he just said okay and that he'd be home in a sec.
And he was.
I feel so blessed for him and his love that shows unmistakably through his selfless actions. He got changed quickly and we had a great bike ride all together; a bike ride that was mostly just to help me get some miles in before my upcoming triathlon. What a blessing he is.
No comments:
Post a Comment