Monday, August 18, 2008

Grandma

I am so grateful for Grandmas, and especially my Mom. She is so wonderful and is really such a blessing for me and my girls. She is just my super-hero, or maybe my super-power for how I sometimes get things done. Looking back, I don't know how I would do some things if it weren't for her always being willing to help. More than just helping though, I am especially blessed for how much she loves her grandkids. She can hardly go a day without seeing them! Recently she's been watching them quite a bit- and even when I think she'll definitely want a break for a few days with no rascally grandkids, she'll come over the next day just to surprise them and see them. I love it. I just love how much they love their Grandma and how much she loves them, and how I don't know what we would do without her. I am so blessed for a great Mom, who is such a great Grandma.

No comments: