Today was Lauren's first day at nursery! I was practically skipping down the hall to Relief Society; I am so excited for her to be in a fun place that suits her needs better- and especially with her big sister. Abigail was so sweet holding hands with Lauren and showing her the way to nursery and where all the toys were, and just really looking out for her. Nursery is such a blessing! Every week I feel that and now it is just doubly so. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be this excited about nursery, but I am! It has been a long nine months from when Lauren started walking to when she turned 1.5, and Drew and I are both excited to enjoy our adult meetings without having to chase after her. We love you Lauren! We hope you love nursery as much as we do! : ).
Perfect-Day moment
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment