This morning was rough. I guess I woke up grouchy and things just didn't seem to be going my way. But, in the midst of my grown-up temper tantrum (which is basically what it was) I received two blessings. The first was from a dear friend who was literally an answer to an unasked prayer and the second was sweet little Lauren, so innocent and busy and totally unaware and unbothered by mom's foul mood.
My friend called at the perfect moment and could tell that I wasn't my normal self. Immediately she was able to offer the help that solved my frustrating problems and I was able to take a step back, calm down, and realize that that she was the blessing I needed. I even told her, " I think you're like my angel to help with this at this moment" and she really was.
No comments:
Post a Comment