Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Family DVD

Today my Mom and I went to Costco to pick up a DVD that she ordered from 8mm tapes of her family when she was growing up. Then, before swim class tonight we all went over to watch. It was so fun! Abbie loved seeing Grandma as a little girl- and it was so cute to see my Aunt Carol and Mom playing together like Abigail and Lauren do. It was also great to see my Grandma- even though you could tell she didn't like getting taped, and to see her as a young Mom. I am so grateful for technology- even simple technology that allows us to have a glimpse into another's world- it really is such a blessing and it's amazing how far it has come. I am blessed to be a part of this family, and to see a little bit more today of its roots.

No comments: